Forklift Repairs Sydney
Forklifts have been used in warehouses and dockyards to carry out the robust tasks of lifting, stacking, and moving stock for a long time now. We offer expert forklift repairs and maintenance services to ensure that your forklifts work optimally and you receive the maximum benefit from your investment.
Here at Mars Forklift repairs Sydney we have over 100 combined years of experience in providing the best forklift repair services in Sydney. When you need forklift repair or services you should choose an experienced provider. Mars Forklifts is excellent in forklift service and repair in Sydney with factory-trained experienced technicians. Mars Forklifts guarantee efficient service for its valued customers. Our specialty trained repair teams can handle any issue. We have the latest diagnostic equipment to reduce down time and get your forklift/scissor lift working.
Why we are a smart choice for forklift servicing in Sydney?
We are experienced in repairing all brands of forklifts including Toyota, Linde, Nissan, Crown, Komatsu, TCM, Hyster, Yale, Mitsubishi just to name a few. We optimise productivity according to the needs of the customer. Our technicians are fully qualified and have an extensive knowledge of all brands to support your forklift repair requirements.
Our experienced forklift repair & service technicians in Sydney are available to visit your location with the required state-of-the-art equipment, including computers and handsets, digital diagnostic programs, and carbon monoxide meters to quickly fix your forklift’s issue or diagnose and emergency situation…
Forklifts Maintenance Sydney
Don’t let a broken forklift ruin your productivity! Mars Forklifts are specialists when it comes to forklift repairs in Sydney. Our technicians have a combined 50 years of experience, which means they really know what they’re doing! They can handle any issue, so if something’s not working, let them find a solution.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We offer professional service from experienced technicians who provide a guarantee so you can feel comfortable knowing your forklift repair service is done right!
- Best Rates – We offer the best rates on forklift repairs and forklift servicing – but don’t just take our word for it, call us today to find out how much a service will cost!
- Save Money – Our specialised mechanics can deal with any forklift issue for all makes and models, including electric forklift service, scissor lift repair, Toyota forklift service, and crown forklift service in Sydney – there is no need to hire different professionals for every type of forklift issue.
- No Downtime – Our team uses the latest diagnostic equipment, which allows us to repair forklifts at lower costs and minimises downtime for customers!
- Quality Guaranteed – We guarantee quality service when it comes to forklift repairs in Sydney or forklift servicing in Sydney. You can call our expert electric forklift mechanic to ensure that you are left with a top-quality service every time.
- Safety Comes First – We offer a safe service when it comes to forklift repairs in Sydney or forklift servicing in Sydney because we want you and your company running smoothly.
- Factory-Trained Repair Teams – We are committed to maintaining safety standards through our factory-trained service technicians. When it comes to forklift repairs in Sydney, customers can feel confident in their choice to work with Mars Forklifts
Forklifts Service Sydney
At Mars Forklifts, we offer a variety of solutions from diagnostics in various forklift types & brands like:
- Electric Forklift Service
- Scissor Lift Service & Repairs
- Crown Forklifts Service in Sydney
- Toyota Forklifts Service
We pride ourselves on quality services that are completed on time. No job is too small or too big for our expert teams! Mobile forklift services are available.
Frequently Asked Questions
● What are the common forklift repairs?
Some of the common forklift repairs in Sydney are:
- Mast issues
- Battery problems
- Running rough
- Steering issues
- Error codes
- Travel and lift problems
- Starting issues and more
● How often do forklifts need maintenance?
Generally, you’ll need to maintain forklifts annually. After six months of use, make sure that all tires are properly inflated and able to move freely. It’s also important to make sure that there is enough tire tread on your equipment; in most cases, if there is less than 1⁄4 of tread remaining on your tires, it’s time for new ones.
● Will you carry all the equipment for forklift maintenance?
Yes, our technicians are fully qualified, certified, and have extensive knowledge of all brands to support your forklift repair requirements. When you need forklift services, they will come to your location equipped with state-of-the-art tools, including computers and handsets, digital diagnostic programs, and carbon monoxide meters to quickly fix your forklift’s issue or diagnose an emergency situation.
● What should I do if my forklift’s mast won’t move?
If your forklift’s mast gets stuck or won’t move, take the following measures:
- Check the forklift’s hydraulic fluid
- Inspect the filters for any dirt or debris
- Don’t overload the forklift
Call the experts for a professional forklift service in Sydney.