Forklift Hire & Rental Sydney
All terrain Forklifts for Hire in Sydney
We have a fantastic range of forklifts and scissor lifts for hire in Sydney starting from as little as $20 per day. In most cases we offer same day delivery on forklifts for rent in Sydney at tremendous rates. Long term or short term hire is available. We offer the latest models which are regularly maintained for hire: the right equipment for the job…
Forklift Hire Costs & Prices
Our Hire success has been built by caring for our customers and providing a quality, price competitive service to every client no matter how large or small their requirements. We understand that company’s needs and environments may change. We will change and grow with you.
The Best Forklift Rental Services in Sydney
Here at Mars Forklifts, we understand that from time to time companies require additional equipment on a short-term basis. This can be for an increased workload, breakdown cover, seasonal commitments, and special lifting jobs.
Forklift Hire Rates
We offer Forklift Hire services, with optimal lifting capacities ranging from 1,000kg – 16,000kg and lift heights from 3m to 11m. Our forklifts hire rates are extremely competitive, with hire periods starting from just one day.
We only offer competitive Forklift Hire and rental rates, service guarantee and comprehensive range of late model forklifts, from the world’s best brands to suit all applications, from small forklifts to hire behind electric through to large industrial models, make Mars Forklifts the best choice for all your forklift hire and rental needs.
Forklift/Scissor Lift Rental Sydney
We have a massive range of services and products to meet all your needs, no matter how big or small the job. We have the best Sydney Scissor Lift Hire and rental services a company offers, with the most extensive range of all-terrain forklifts to hire in Sydney. In addition, if you are looking for reliable forklift repairs in Sydney, we service and repair most models.
We also offer a wide range of lifting tools, attachments, and fork extensions for more specialised jobs. We pride ourselves in our ability to respond quickly and competitively to customer needs for hire equipment. For rental terms and conditions please click here.
Best Electric Forklifts
If you’re looking for one of Sydney’s leading electric forklift hire companies, look no further than Mars Forklifts! We provide state-of-the-art electric forklifts for hire in Sydney. With over 50 years of combined experience, we are constantly expanding and have surpassed all expectations since the beginning…
Electric forklifts are an essential piece of equipment for any industry or company. They make loading and unloading of materials safe and simple – lowering the risk of any accidents. Each electric forklift that’s available for rental is constructed using quality materials that are highly durable. They are also fitted with cutting edge safety features that are designed to keep users safe while operating them – making them perfect for warehouses where heavy lifting is inevitable.
If you are looking for the best electric forklifts, we’re sure to have one just right for you. Explore our range of small electric forklifts today and see how they can boost productivity and efficiency on your site.
Why Choose Us for Electric Forklift Hire in Sydney?
- Friendly Staff – All our team members are professional and helpful; they provide excellent customer service 24/7.
- Reliability – When you choose Mars Forklifts for forklift hire in Sydney, you can rest assured that our machines will run smoothly all day long – meaning less downtime for your company or warehouse.
- Quality You Can Trust – All our forklifts are thoroughly checked before hiring them out. We also offer comprehensive inspection services to ensure they are always reliable.
- Save On Cost – Forget about costly hire costs when renting small electric forklifts from Mars Forklifts. We offer a range of competitively priced new or used forklifts, so our electric forklift hire service is sure to find something within your budget. Our prices are unbeatable, so it makes sense to call us first! No matter what size or shape of electric forklift in Sydney you need, Mars Forklifts will find one suitable for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
● How long will an electric forklift last?
If you’re looking for an electric forklift, you must know how long the forklift will last to ensure its performance. According to our experts, a typical electric forklift lasts the same as a gas or Diesel forklift, approx. 15,000 to 20,000 hours.
● Why should I choose an electric forklift?
- Environmentally conscious – electric forklifts are the most environmentally friendly of all the counterbalance forklifts. This also means a cleaner working environment for operators and other staff.
- Less maintenance – compared to alternatives, electric forklifts often require less maintenance. With fewer moving parts, these trucks have minimal maintenance requirements which not only reduces costs, but also minimises downtime too.
- Compact handling – electric forklift trucks are often smaller in size than their alternatives, making them easier to handle.
- Reduced noise output – some forklifts can be very noisy which is often distracting and for operators. Electric forklifts, however, are very quiet, allowing the operator to concentrate whilst also keeping those working around them safe. The noise created by other forklift types can also cause complaints from neighbours, so an electric forklift could help you avoid any disturbances.
- For power – despite what some think, electric forklifts offer unbeatable resilience, with undeniable toughness and incredible performance. They are a clean, adaptive and powerful alternative to engine models.
- Cleaner to for you and the environment – because they produce no emissions.
● Are Electric forklifts cheaper to run?
Expect lower maintenance fees as you won’t need to pay for engine tune-ups, motor oils and filter replacements. This is welcoming news that will help you to save money across the board and will leave you less dependent on fleet maintenance. Electric forklifts also have a reduced risk of major component failure resulting from someone forgetting to check the engine, transmission or radiator fluid levels, as these aren’t a part of their design. There won’t be any filters to dispose of from the engine or transmission.
● How often should I service the forklifts?
Most manufacturers recommend that forklifts must be serviced after every 200 hours of usage. However, the time span depends more on the work and site conditions. For instance, if your machines aren’t used frequently, you can perform a safety check every six months. However, if you use the equipment regularly, you must complete a safety check every three months. Conducting regular services for used forklifts in Sydney prevents any future damage to the parts of the forklift unit and saves you money in the long run.
● Can I use electric forklifts outside?
Yes! Nowadays, electric forklifts are designed with indoor and outdoor versatility providing your ground is made of a hard surface. However not all outdoor areas are suitable for electric forklifts. Before taking your electric forklift outside, Get help from the electric forklift Sydney experts to determine whether your forklift is suitable for outdoor operations.
● What are the main benefits of an electric forklift?
Lower fuel costs: One of the key benefits of electric forklifts is that they don’t require gas or petrol like some other models, making them significantly cheaper to run. All you’ll need to worry about are battery recharging costs, which are less than LPG or diesel fuel costs. This can save you thousands of dollars each year, freeing up funds for other opportunities.
Smaller turning circle: Given the typically smaller chassis length of electric forklifts, they can operate with improved driver clearance when turning and navigating through a busy site.
Aisles Widths: can be reduced in size depending on the truck types and the materials being moved allowing more rows of racking.
3 Wheel Counter Balance
Double Deep Reach Truck
4 Wheel Counter Balance
Scissor Lifts Sydney
Need a scissor lift in Sydney? Find the perfect scissor lift for any situation without breaking the bank at Mars Forklifts. Our prices are some of the lowest in Australia. With our scissor lift hire in Sydney, our customers are provided with outstanding visibility over all surrounding areas, better manoeuvrability which gives them a smoother ride on uneven surfaces, and high efficiency, which means less downtime...
How Do We Differ?
- Maintenance – When it comes to quality equipment, maintenance is key at Mars Forklifts. We offer customers reliable services, whether pre or post-sales, on-site or return on-site servicing, repairs or support. Our customers are always treated with great care and respect by our staff.
- No Long-Term Contracts – You can rent a scissor lift in Sydney or buy a used forklift in Sydney without long-term contracts. This is perfect if you only need a short term forklift or don’t want an ongoing expense.
- Save Money – Scissor lift hire in Sydney is one of the most cost-effective solutions to lift or move heavy objects – as it is much cheaper than buying one outright!
- Buy Used – We offer high quality used scissor lifts at some of the most competitive prices on the market, as we understand it can often be difficult to find new scissor lifts at a price point that suits all budgets.
- Fully Mobile – We can come to you any time, day or night to pick up your scissor lift rental.
- Flexible Terms – We offer various pickup time slots, so there’s always one which suits you.
- Safety Tested – Our scissor lifts are always checked before hire – it’s one of our most important priorities.
Gear up your business with a scissor lift hire in Sydney from Mars Forklifts. We’re happy to visit your site and provide the best scissor lift for your needs and budget. Contact us now and we’ll send over a free quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
● What is a scissor lift?
A scissor lift in Sydney is an industrial machine used for lifting people and equipment to elevated levels. It does so by way of extendable, scissor-like arms that swing out from the base of the lift and up to form a straight ladder-like structure in which people can stand or sit. This makes it safer for workers to move around the job site without having to walk up and down ladders or use other methods of vertical transportation.
● How can I choose the right scissor lift for my project?
Consider the following to make the right scissor lift hire in Sydney:
- Site location – Where you will be using the scissor lift- outside or inside?
- Is the ground a hard surface or uneven ground? Do you need a rough terrain lift or standard lift?
- What’s the maximum height that needs to be reached?
● What projects can I use a scissor lift for?
Everything from Stock takes to maintenance to carry out new work at heights.
● Are scissor lifts safe?
A scissor lift is both safe and easy to use. As long as you follow the basic safety and operator guidelines of any type of lift, you should be able to work safely and efficiently with little risk.
Benefits of LPG Forklifts
Mars Forklifts can help provide LPG forklifts as a safer alternative to diesel forklifts. Get a large range of LPG forklifts from Mars Forklifts in Sydney – they’re up to 30% cheaper than diesel. With over 50 years of combined experience, Mars Forklifts is constantly expanding and offering the latest range of used and new LPG forklifts across Australia...
- LPG forklifts are cheaper than petrol operated forklifts, so there’s no need to wait any longer. Here are a few benefits of choosing our LPG forklifts.
- Low on Fuel Costs – Our LPG forklifts are some of the most economical on the market. This is because LPG is significantly cheaper than diesel fuel.
- Lessening of Operation Costs – Low fuel costs leads to low operating costs, which means you will need fewer new forklifts to deliver the same performance of a diesel forklift.
- Environmentally Friendly – All of our forklifts are eco-friendly because they are LPG driven, which means that all fuel emissions are 100% CO2 free!
- Maintain a Cost-Effective Operation – If you’re after a cost-effective option, our LPG forklifts for hire in Sydney will suit your needs perfectly. We offer a range of options to suit any budget or need from leading brands such as Toyota.
- Maximum Safety – Our LPG forklifts come fitted with safety features such as safety guarding and warning lights that keep you and others around you safe.
- Lift with Ease – LPG forklifts are designed to lift lighter loads than other forklifts, which means less stress on machines, operators and warehouses alike!
- Manoeuvre with Ease – LPG forklifts are perfect for tight spaces thanks to an electrically controlled steering system that can reduce needlessly turning the forklift!
- Warehouse Space – Our forklifts are manufactured with safety in mind which means they can fit through doorways, while our small turning radius makes them perfect for manoeuvring around tight corners.
Find the forklift you need today, and our new model forklift will be onsite tomorrow. Contact us now!
Frequently Asked Questions
● What are the benefits of using LPG forklifts?
Here are the benefits of using LPG forklifts:
- Convenient refuelling . Easy of swapping LPG bottles
- Wide industry applications
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to source and replace
● What are the differences between the LPG powered forklift and diesel-powered forklift?
If you are looking for your first forklift, there are several factors to consider when choosing the right model for your business operation. One of the most common questions that presses the minds of business owners is whether to choose LPG forklifts or diesel forklifts. Here we’ve explained a few differences between them that help you make a wiser decision.
- The LPG fuel cost is lesser than diesel, reducing operating costs.
- The LPG forklifts have a little risk of running out of fuel and increase your business operations’ productivity.
- Unlike diesel forklifts, there is less chance of fuel leaks and refill spills.
- Compared to diesel forklifts, LPG forklifts are more eco-friendly and provides lower emissions.
● How long does a forklift LPG cylinder last?
Though it varies based on usage, forklift LPG cylinders typically last between six and eight hours.
9 Tonne Diesel
Hire the safest, most efficient, productive forklifts and scissor lifts in Australia.